Thursday 25 August 2016

I'm Back & Pokemon Indigo League

Hey there! I'm alive! If you've noticed my absence in the blogging community the past three months then I’d like to apologize from the bottom of my heart. I was on a blogging hiatus because I didn’t feel happy about blogging anymore. June/July were two very stressful months for me with work, dance training and organising my life and everything which didn’t leave me with any spare time to write new blog posts. And then I went interrailing for a whole month, which I’ll gladly tell you all about, but more about this in the next few days.


Today I’d like to sign up for a Read-A-Thon created by Aentee @ Read at Midnight. I’m a little late to the party, but I still hope to get the most out of this because it looks like a lot of fun and I’m a huge Pokemon fan so I just couldn’t resist! (If you click on the picture it will lead you to the official sign up post)

So the Read-A-Thon officially runs between Sunday 14th August to Sunday 4th September, which leaves me just a little more than one week to participate so my expectations aren’t that high. Let’s check out my trainer card.

Trainer Card

Trainer: Yasmine
Blog: swissbookworm.blogspot.ch
Starter: Mareep
CP: 10
Type: Electric
Evolution: 3 Stage

BADGES AND BOOKS


Again: I don’t have the highest expectations as I’ve only got one week to read all of these lovely books.
...

Pewter City: Boulder Badge - The First Book In A Series: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen #1)

Cerulean City: Cascade Badge - A Book That Might Make You Cry: TBA

Vermillion City: Thunder Badge - A Book With Thunderous Hype: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling

Celadon City: Rainbow Badge - A Book That Focuses on Diversity: TBA

Fuschia City: Soul Badge - A Book With A Great Romance: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Saffron City: Marsh Badge - A Book With Fantasy/Supenatural Elements: TBA

Cinnabar City: Flame Badge - A Book With A Red Cover: Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell

Viridian City: Earth Badge - A Book With Post-Apocalyptic Setting: The Kill Order by James Dashner

...
So this is my list at the moment, but things might change. I don't want to waste too much time on this that I could be spending reading, so I'll just leave it here. Also, I'll count all the points in the end to make sure I don't have too high expectations of myself.

I'd like to know

Are you currently participating in this (or any other) Read-A-Thon? Tell me about the books on your tbr pile or your progress! Also, have you been obsessing over Pokemon Go as much as I have? Let me know in the comments! Oh and if there's anything els you wanna talk about, go ahead just let me know! I've been gone for a while and I wouldn't mind catching up on stuff I've missed.