Today I’d like to sign up for a Read-A-Thon created by Aentee @ Read at Midnight. I’m a little late to the party, but I still hope to get the most out of this because it looks like a lot of fun and I’m a huge Pokemon fan so I just couldn’t resist! (If you click on the picture it will lead you to the official sign up post)
So the Read-A-Thon officially runs between Sunday 14th August to Sunday 4th September, which leaves me just a little more than one week to participate so my expectations aren’t that high. Let’s check out my trainer card.
Trainer CardTrainer: Yasmine
Evolution: 3 Stage
BADGES AND BOOKS
‣ Pewter City: Boulder Badge - The First Book In A Series: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen #1)
‣ Cerulean City: Cascade Badge - A Book That Might Make You Cry: TBA
‣ Vermillion City: Thunder Badge - A Book With Thunderous Hype: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
‣ Celadon City: Rainbow Badge - A Book That Focuses on Diversity: TBA
‣ Fuschia City: Soul Badge - A Book With A Great Romance: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
‣ Saffron City: Marsh Badge - A Book With Fantasy/Supenatural Elements: TBA
‣ Cinnabar City: Flame Badge - A Book With A Red Cover: Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
‣ Viridian City: Earth Badge - A Book With Post-Apocalyptic Setting: The Kill Order by James Dashner...
So this is my list at the moment, but things might change. I don't want to waste too much time on this that I could be spending reading, so I'll just leave it here. Also, I'll count all the points in the end to make sure I don't have too high expectations of myself.
Are you currently participating in this (or any other) Read-A-Thon? Tell me about the books on your tbr pile or your progress! Also, have you been obsessing over Pokemon Go as much as I have? Let me know in the comments! Oh and if there's anything els you wanna talk about, go ahead just let me know! I've been gone for a while and I wouldn't mind catching up on stuff I've missed.