Wednesday 31 March 2021

March Wrap Up


This month, I've decided to bring back my monthly wrap ups. I haven't been very active on this blog in the past couple of years, but I'm trying to post my reviews more actively again. :)

BOOKS READ


 

1. Chain of Gold (The Last Hours #1) by Cassandra Clare
2. Chain of Iron (The Last Hours #2) by Cassandra Clare 4.5

GRAPHIC NOVELS / MANGAS READ


         

1. Trinity, Vol, 1: Better Together by Francis Manapul
2. The Flash, Vol, 8: Flash War by Joshua Williamson
3. New Super-Man, Vol. 1: Made in China Gene Luen Yang
4. Batman Beyond, Volume 1: Escaping the Grave Dan Jurgens
5. The Flash, Vol. 9: Reckoning of the Forces by Joshua Williamson
6. Dark One, Vol. 1 by Brandon Sanderson
7. The Flash, Vol. 10: Force Quest by Joshua Williamson
8. The Flash, Vol. 11: The Greatest Trick of All by Joshua Williamson
9. Disney Manga: Stitch and the Samurai, Volume 1 Hiroto Wada
10. Green Lanterns, Vol. 2: The Phantom Lantern by Sam Humphries

CURRENTLY READING



A Million Worlds Without You (Firebird #3) by Claudia Gray

REVIEWS POSTED ON THE BLOG


  

BLOG RECAP


In case you missed it here's a recap of my latest posts and reviews.

A Court of Silver Flames as my Waiting on Wednesday