Wednesday 3 March 2021

Waiting On Wednesday: A Court of Silver Flames


Happy Wednesday everyone! I haven't been very active on my blog in the past couple of years, but I'm motivated to change that again. Starting with a couple of reviews the last two months and today back with a WoW! Waiting On Wednesday was a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. It seems that the blog isn't active anymore, but as I like this feature I'm going to continue with this again.

My choice for this week is A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses #4) by Sarah J. Maas.
Expected Publication Date: February 16th, 2021


Goodreads Summary

Nesta Archeron has always been prickly-proud, swift to anger, and slow to forgive. And ever since being forced into the Cauldron and becoming High Fae against her will, she's struggled to find a place for herself within the strange, deadly world she inhabits. Worse, she can't seem to move past the horrors of the war with Hybern and all she lost in it. The one person who ignites her temper more than any other is Cassian, the battle-scarred warrior whose position in Rhysand and Feyre's Night Court keeps him constantly in Nesta's orbit. But her temper isn't the only thing Cassian ignites. The fire between them is undeniable, and only burns hotter as they are forced into close quarters with each other. Meanwhile, the treacherous human queens who returned to the Continent during the last war have forged a dangerous new alliance, threatening the fragile peace that has settled over the realms. And the key to halting them might very well rely on Cassian and Nesta facing their haunting pasts. Against the sweeping backdrop of a world seared by war and plagued with uncertainty, Nesta and Cassian battle monsters from within and without as they search for acceptance-and healing-in each other's arms.


Why I'm so excited about this book?


I read ACOWAR about a year ago and I was so hooked again, that I've been waiting for the next book in the ACOTAR series to be released for ages now. My one problem is, it seems to be sold out everywhere and I cannot get a hands on a paperback copy in the size that I have the trilogy already. Which is annoying, because this probably means that I now need to wait another year until I can get the right version which is such a big shame. But it would also bother me to get another book in this series that won't fit with the books I already have in my bookshelf. Is that weird or does anybody else also have this problem / book peeve?


Other books in the series

    

#1 A Court of Thorns and Roses (My 4★ Review)
#2 A Court of Mist and Fury (My 5★ Review
#3 A Court of Wings and Ruin (I gave this a 5★ Rating)
#3.5 A Court of Frost and Starlight (I gave this a Rating of 4.5★)

I'd like to know

What's your WoW today? Or what books are you currently waiting for that you can't wait to read? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to link me up to your post so I can check them out. :)