Tuesday 15 March 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Ten Books on my Spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.   
So Spring's around the corner although here in Switzerland it definitely does not feel like it. I mean, it wasn't this cold and bad weather for years and now suddenly it has to be all wintery again, but without the beautiful snow? Nonetheless, today's theme for Top 10 Tuesday is: Ten Books on my Spring TBR. Now of course I've got a lot more than only ten books to read, but to make it a little easier I'm just going to list the top ten I definitely will read and already own.

# 10 Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

 

I have been wanting to read this book for so long now. I love all of Rainbow Rowells' books because they're awesome and so moving. All of her stories speak to me on different levels and I can't wait to finally read a fantasy story about vampires from her. Especially since I've read a lot of hints about it in Fangirl

# 9 Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


I've heard so many great things about this book and it's been standing on my shelves since New Year. I need some new dystopian action and can't wait to dive into this new series.

# 8 Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff


Another dystopian novel on my TBR. I'm not really sure yet what to make of this series, but I'm looking forward to figuring it out.

# 7 Attachments by Rainbow Rowell


After spending so much time looking for this book I can't wait to read this. Besides Carry On this one is the only Rainbow book I haven't read yet. 

# 6 The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson


After falling in love with I'll Give You The Sun I can't wait to read another great novel by Jandy Nelson. I hope this one will be just as great as her other book.

# 5 The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan


I love the Percy Jackson series and can't wait to finally read the next series The Heroes of Olympus

# 4 Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis


This one doesn't need any further explanation. It's another book in the shadowhunting world, what more could I want?

# 3 The Giver by Lois Lowry


I bought this book because of its cover, but after reading the blurb again I think this might be a book I will really like.

# 2 City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare


Who doesn't love a reread? I decided to reread the Mortal Instruments series because I'm totally hooked on the TV show and want to remember all the little things from the books. 

# 1 Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon


This book's blurb just made me fall in love with it right away. I can't wait to finally read it. I think this is the one I'm anticipating the most.



Your turn! Tell me your 10 books on your Spring TBR and feel free to link up your post in the comments. Do we have any books in common? Let me know. :)