Wednesday 2 March 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: The Fever Code

"Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating."

My choice for this week is The Fever Code (The Maze Runner 0.6) by James Dashner




Expected Publication: September 27th, 2016


Goodreads Summary: Once there was a world’s end. The forests burned, the lakes and rivers dried up, and the oceans swelled. Then came a plague, and fever spread across the globe. Families died, violence reigned, and man killed man. Next came WICKED, who were looking for an answer. And then they found the perfect boy. The boy’s name was Thomas, and Thomas built a maze. Now there are secrets. There are lies. And there are loyalties history could never have foreseen. This is the story of that boy, Thomas, and how he built a maze that only he could tear down. All will be revealed. A prequel to the worldwide Maze Runner phenomenon, The Fever Code is the book that holds all the answers. How did WICKED find the Gladers? Who are Group B? And what side are Thomas and Teresa really on? Lies will be exposed. Secrets will be uncovered. Loyalties will be proven. Fans will never see the truth coming.


Why I'm so excited about this book:

It's still so far away, but I can't wait until this book comes out! I have to be honest and tell you that I still haven't read The Kill Order yet, but I'm going to, soon! I absolutely loved The Maze Runner series and reading about the events pre-labyrinth must be really interesting. So I can't wait to get into this.


Other books in the series:


The Kill Order (#0.5)


Your turn! What is your WoW today? Feel free to link me up to your posts so I can check them out.