Sunday 27 March 2016

Reading Challenges: Quarterly Update I

As March is coming to an end so is the first quarter of 2016. It has been quite an eventful few months and my reading progress is preceding better than I would ever have expected so soon already. This year I've joined a lot of challenges which even confuses me sometimes (I actually mixed up two challenges in my head and thought I was making real progress with one although it was the other). Let's have a look at all my on-going challenges. This post is here to help me keep an exact overview on where I stand and to look back to at the end of the year.


Goodreads Reading Challenge 2016

Progress: 16/30 (53%)

★ Reviews


  

4.5 ★ Reviews


 

★ Reviews


   
   
  

3.5 ★ and below


 

As this reading challenge contains all the books I read and not only a specific genre I won't repeat posting the cover pictures when I mention the books below. Also: If you are interested in reading a specific review just click on the image of the book you like and a new tab will open.
Progress: 4/10 (40%)

1. Homecoming (The 100 #3) by Kass Morgan
2. Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu
3. Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
4. Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu

Addicted to YA

Progress: 1/3 (30%)

1. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

Progress: 2/10 (20%)

1. Verloren (Hidden) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
2. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare


Progress: 5/10 (50%)

1. Verloren (Hidden) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
2. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
4. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
4. Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods by Rick Riordan

The next quarterly update will be posted in June. See you then!

I'd like to know

Have you set yourself any reading goals this year or are you participating in any challenges (maybe even the same ones I am)? How's your first quarter been? Are you happy with your progress? Do you have any books to recommend for me to read for my challenges? I'm a little short of dystopian novels so don't hesitate and tell me about your favourite books.