Saturday 12 March 2016

Stacking The Shelves #4: The Pop Vinyl Edition


"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual." It's a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So as announced a week ago today I'll feature my newest additions to my POP! Vinyl collection.


Why are we always attracted to the bad guys? I think it's a desease. Here are my two babes Loki I and Loki II (from right to left). 


Because I like stalking my little Lokis here's a close up.


Awwww. Captain Hook or how I call him: Captain of my heart. Who doesn't like a little pirate action?


This is Alan. I do NOT own him because it's Severus Snape. Nopes. This is Alan, as in Alan Rickman. Although I absolutely hated his character I adored the actor. And I miss him! Rest In Peace.


Your turn

Tell me about your POP! Vinyl collection. What do you collect? I'm really new to this whole collection thing, but they're so cute and my room will probably fill up with them real quick. They're too adorable. And it's a great way to fangirl even more.