Wednesday 27 January 2016

2016 Dystopia Reading Challenge

Hey there :)

Yesterday I stumbled upon a great reading challenge that I just had to participate in right away. Maybe you've heard of it? It's called the 2016 Dystopia Reading Challenge and was created by Cornerfolds. I decided to participate in this challenge because dystopia is one of my favourite genres and I still have a lot of books on my TBR pile and this will make it even more fun to read them. 

The Challenge guidelines are as follow:

  • This challenge will run from January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
  • You can join at anytime before October 15, 2016.
  • Books must be read and reviewed in 2016.
  • Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
  • You don't have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc.
  • Sign up on the designated Linky below with your post, shelf, etc. and leave a comment letting us know what your personal goal is. 
  • Link up your reviews each month via the provided Linky!

The goal I set myself is to get the Rebel Badge which means I have to review and read 6-10 dystopia books in 2016. I've already read one dystopian book this year which makes me one book closer to that goal. The book is Homecoming by Kass Morgan and you can find my review as part of trilogy tuesday here. If you guys would like to join me and all the other participants in this challenge, or if you already are signed up, let me know! It would be great to have some bloggers to keep up with. 

Every book that I'll review for this challenge will be marked with the appropriate label so that you can easily find it. To have an exact overview on how many books and which ones I've read just have a look at my 2016 Reading Challenges page.  

Let me know of your thoughts about this challenge in the comment section below and good luck!