Sunday 31 January 2016

January Wrap Up

January has been a good start into 2016 for me. I started this blog on Sunday 24th and have already made a lot of posts and am actually really obsessed with it (I have to contain myself not to post all my reviews or other posts right away, but build a schedule for it). I'm really glad that I finally managed to publish my own blog because I have been wanting to do this for over a year now...


Books read

The new year is off to a good start for me. I set my reading goal for 2016 to read 30 books and I've already read 6 books which is about 20% of the entire challenge.


   
  


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira, Verloren (Hidden) by P.C. Cast & Kritin Cast, Homecoming by Kass Morgan,  Legend by Marie Lu & To All the Boys I've Loved before by Jenny Han


2016 Reading Challenges

This month I've joined a lot of challenges and hope to accomplish all of my goals (some of them will be easier and some of them harder).

~ Read 10 books for the 2016 Dystopia Reading Challenge
~ Read 30 books for the Goodreads 2016 Challenge
~ Read 3 books for the Addicted to YA Challenge
~ Read 10 books for the 2016 TBR Pile Challenge
~ Read 10 books for the Flights of Fantasy Challenge

If you want to have a closer look at my progress and the challenges, click here


January recap

The Beginning of this blog
Book Review of Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Book Review of The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
The start of a monthly event called Trilogy Tuesday
My participation in the 2016 Dystopia Reading Challenge
Book Review of Looking for Alaska by John Green
I was nominated for the Liebster Award 2016 twice (!)
My first Stacking The Shelves


February Blog Insight

Upcoming reviews:

   

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira, Legend by Marie Lu, Girl Online by Zoe Sugg & To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

Next to the book reviews I have these special memes planned. Feel free to join. 

~ February 9th: Top Ten Tuesday #1 (Top Ten Fictional Crushes) hosted by The Broke and the Brookish
~ February 23rd: Trilogy Tuesday #2 (The Infernal Devices) hosted by Me (Swissbookworm)



February TBR

Every bookworm has got their own to-be-read book pile. Mine is so big that I could dedicate a shelve to them (... but I'm a very organised person and I don't like it when my books aren't shelved by alphabetical order). Anyway, the following books I really hope to have read by the end of next month.

   


Empty Me Out (The Liquid Series #1) by S. A. Healey, Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu & Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu 

Your turn

I want to know what books you guys have read in January, what recommendations you have for new books and what's on your February TBR list. Just let me know in the comments.