Saturday 13 February 2016

Stacking the Shelves #2


"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual." It's a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Book mail is one of the best things in the world, and definitely the best kind of mail, isn't it? This week my complete collection of The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan arrived! I waited for these books for such a long time and now I finally have them (because last week I just decided to order them online from amazon). Let's have a look at them.


And here we have a closer look at the paperback covers: 

   


#1 The Lost Hero
#2 The Son of Neptune
#3 The Mark of Athena
#4 The House of Hades
#5 The Blood of Olympus

I also went shopping in a German bookstore last week and I finally bought the last book missing in my collection of the House of Night series by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast.


#12 in the House of Night Series: Erlöst (Redeemed)

I'm really excited about reading these books as I've waited a long time to get them. Now, I'd like to know what new books have you guys added to your shelves? Leave a comment below :)